Social Media Manager
Grey Mouse is a young and ambitious social media agency that's anything but ordinary. We help businesses stand out online with dynamic, engaging content that breaks the mould. Our tagline is "we help you get it right", and we take that seriously. That’s why we're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated extra force to join our team who isn't afraid to get his/her hands dirty!
For this position, we need someone who can do a little bit of everything. As a project manager, you’ll plan and execute the communication plans of your own clients – but the job goes much further than that. Grey Mouse needs a new team member who has a keen eye for graphic design and (or) photography in a commercial context. In short, you’ll often be on the road planning photo shoots or creating graphic design content. It’s like a project management main dish with a side of creativity – or something like that. In any case: no two days will be the same at this job.
What you'll be doing:
- Follow up and execute social media plans for various clients daily.
- Propose new content ideas (and know how to make them a reality).
- Being the point of contact for your project, ensuring a smooth line of communication.
- Most importantly, you'll visit clients regularly and make visual content.
- Prepare and organize photo and video shoots (with or without external freelancers).
What we're looking for:
- A Bachelor or Master student in marketing, communication, graphic design or digital media.
- Someone with a great eye for graphic design and/or photography (and some experience).
- Someone who knows how to create strong visuals and pictures in a commercial context.
- A social media-savvy person who loves brainstorming about fun new content ideas.
- A strategic thinker with a genuine interest in digital media trends.
- A well-organized and good planner that takes ownership of his/her projects.
- A creative mind who thinks outside the box.
- Fluent in Dutch and proficient in English (French is a plus)
- An enthusiastic team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude.
- Must love puns and silly jokes.
What you'll get:
- A steady full-time job with a competitive salary.
- A peek into working at a young, growing and ambitious social media agency.
- The opportunity to develop new skills and grow your career in various directions.
- Insights on what it's like to start and run your own business.
- Free Nalu, coffee and occasional prosecco at the office.
- Flexible working hours and partly remote working.
Still got your attention?
Please feel free to send your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com. Let’s talk soon!